Share/Save/Bookmark Free Pregnancy Journal
Share the joys of pregnancy with your own FREE pregnancy journal. Blog your progress now!

domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

R and R

R&R could mean:
  • Rundown and ragged
  • Rest and relaxation
  • Reading and reclining
Or it's all of the above. I'm so fried it's not even funny. I haven't worked this hard since I had kids - oh wait! Anyway, the three day weekend is nearly here so I'm looking forward to closing the laptop, putting the camera away (gasp) and relaxing a bit with the family.

Reading Phat Baby Photography

Which of course brings me to my little friends reading Harry Potter.

Baby Photography Notes: Sometimes natural light is all you need, especially when you have a big window. The light naturally falls off so as long as your subject (a.k.a not what I usually refer to kids but hey) are in the foreground, the light naturally highlights them. It also helps if they're wearing something brighter than the surrounding furniture and walls.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PhatPhotographer/~3/dW2AOC9DgrM/r-and-r.html

share your baby photos Louis Bardo Sandra Bullock Vera Famiga celebrity babies

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario