Share/Save/Bookmark Free Pregnancy Journal
Share the joys of pregnancy with your own FREE pregnancy journal. Blog your progress now!

viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Who's Working and Who's Playing

For once, while Aidan was working I was playing. Actually every morning, Aidan comes into our bedroom, says good morning and then goes off to do his Kumon (Japanese math and reading exercises). This past week, I dragged my tired bootie out of bed and snuck a shot or two from across our dining room into the kitchen where my studious friend was cranking away.

Phat Baby Photography at Work

If this post seems short, it's because I have a ton of work to wrap up for clients and am entertaining doing another short film during the holidays (turns out I'll have some extra PTO time).

Baby Photography Note: 1/13 sec at f4, ISO 400 at 140mm. Who says you need image stabilization to get a nice telephoto shot. My 70-200mm f4 lens was braced against a chair and a strobe light shot through a 43" umbrella gave a bit more light and latitude.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PhatPhotographer/~3/ujD4Snnkn5s/whos-working-and-whos-playing.html

Lindsay Olivia Lily-Rose Melody Deena Lucie Chet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario